Head of Investor Relations
If you read this, we take it you’re the born relationship-builder. Connecting with people, understanding what they care about, and getting them all excited about an opportunity, is probably one of the things you enjoy the most. We’re guessing this quality is also the one that has provided you with the greatest opportunities so far in your career.
But it’s not because you excel at attracting and closing new business, that you would do it for just anybody. You need a meaningful purpose to thrive.
You’ve come to the right place.
Norselab is a Nordic impact investment platform with bold ambitions. The ambition to become a leader in the European impact investment space, across a range of alternative strategies. The ambition to create a meaningful future for all; we do this by investing capital and competence in companies that drive positive change in resource-intensive, global industries.
We started in 2020, establishing a state-of-the-art governance rig tailored to international investors, and an industry-leading approach to impact that we call “meaningfulness”. We have already launched two venture funds, but are rapidly expanding with more funds, and into new asset classes. We’re aiming high, and we’re moving fast. It happens so that we’re looking for people like yourself, who exude credibility and commitment, who thrive off building and maintaining meaningful, long-term relationships; who already has a large network among family offices and institutional investors, and probably some experience from the sustainable investing or impact space, too.
You will be a centerpiece of our growth and expansion plans in the EMEA region, working closely with both group leadership and the broader teams to attract and close top-tier investors for our range of impact-focused funds. You will build the Investor Relations capabilities and team at Norselab. You can expect to join a team as demanding as you are. A team that knows that, in this game, the devil really is in the details. A team that is not afraid of the big hairy ambitions and not afraid to put in the work that’s needed, either.
Are you ready to join our quest? Read on for some specifics about the role.
We believe you have the following qualifications:
- Extensive network among top-tier family offices and institutional investors in EMEA.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven results from a similar position in Private Equity, large-scale Venture Capital, or other relevant context.
- Demonstrated track record of attracting and closing new business.
- Solid understanding of financial products across various asset classes.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience from sustainable investing and/or impact space is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a small firm; entrepreneurial, flexible with a positive attitude towards a diverse set of tasks.
- You adhere to the values and principles of our People Philosophy.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- Ability to travel to Oslo, Norway, on a bi-monthly basis.
Your key responsibilities
The Head of Investor relations will market Norselab’s range of alternative strategies in the EMEA region in close collaboration with the top management and Capital Partners. The position will be central to achieving Norselab Group’s ambition to become a leading European impact investment platform across asset classes. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute strategies tailored to each of the products in the Norselab Group.
- Ensure that Norselab is strategically positioned with relevant family offices and institutional investors.
- Lead fundraising efforts for Norselab's various funds across asset classes.
- Represent Norselab in introductory meetings with investors and ensure the involvement of other capacities (investment team, impact, governance) in the
- Group when relevant.
- Plan and prepare roadshows.
- Ensure stellar professionalism in all touchpoints with investors, in line with the Norselab brand.
- Stay current on the firm’s investment activity and performance across its portfolio companies to perfectly articulate history, investment strategy/process, market positioning, and competitive advantages.
- Liaise with Capital Partners to coordinate investor relations initiatives and capital introductions.
- Remarkable opportunity to join an ambitious fund manager with true dedication to impact
- Incentive scheme in line with the market.
- Work from any European financial hub.
Should you have any questions about the role, reach out to Yngve Tvedt, Founder & Chief Investment Officer: email@example.com.