About the role:
As VP of Marketing, you are strategically strong. You manage our brand and set the course for our marketing strategy. You should also love working hands-on with operational marketing tasks.
Your most important task is to build a machinery that deliver qualified leads to our sales team. We believe a holistic approach to marketing is essential in this role, whilst staying true to our brand. You are strong at prioritizing and have the ability to inspire and motivate others to collective efforts.
To achieve your goals, you must have a broad academic understanding of marketing. You should have experience with inbound marketing, and it's an advantage if you have knowledge on how PR and communications can be utilized to strengthen our results and guide our decisions. You know the importance of truly understanding a target audience, and are preferably data-driven in your decision making.
Your most important tasks will be:
- To ensure solid brand management during company scaling
- To execute and further develop our marketing strategy, and lead the operations in close collaboration with CEO and our professional contact at Norselab
- Set ambitious, but realistic goals for yourself and the rest of the team
- Build a predictable flow of qualified leads through close collaboration with our sales department
- To have control of budget and measurement parameters for goal achievement
What we are looking for:
- Higher education relevant to the position - relevant experience can make up for a lack of formal competence.
- You have +5 years of marketing experience, preferably with inbound marketing
- You have experience building a leads pipeline
- Hands on experience with tools like HubSpot, GoogleAds and social media advertising, Google Analytics etc.
- It's great if you have experience with SaaS in the B2B market, but this is not a requirement
- Your communication skills are excellent have
- You write and speak excellent English and Norwegian
- Are enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Have a strategic mindset, but at the same time a strong operational capability and “doer” mentality
- Understand the value of branding and the importance of triggering your target audience emotionally
- Prioritize well within given budget limits
- Are open to the perspectives of others, and constantly seek to learn something new
At 24onoff we love aiming high and get excited when we achieve our goals. We are looking for people who share our values:
- We always aim to find 10x better solutions for our customers.
- We earn trust. Employees, customers and society at large depend on us being responsible.
- We want to have fun at work! At 24onoff we want everyone to contribute to a healthy and fun workplace.
Application deadline: September 1st 2020. We assess applicants continuously and reserve the right to hire immediately if we find the right person.