Do you believe technology will be a key enabler of more sustainable agricultural practices?
If your answer is yes, you might be the candidate we’re looking for!
We seek an enthusiastic and hard-working Brand- and Marketing Manager with various experiences across branding, marketing and communications to strengthen the Farmable team. The right candidate has a demonstrated ability to stay focused on strategy while also being a keen and effective “doer”.
Farmable is a Norwegian agtech startup whose mission is to accompany fruit and vegetable growers into the future of farming. By reinventing how they gather, organize and use their data in their everyday farm operations, our software will help them improve yields while taking care of the environment.
We were founded in 2018 with support from professional co-founder Norselab. Currently preparing for a full-blown launch of our product in global markets, we are looking for the right candidate to lead our marketing efforts. The position is based out of Oslo, Norway.
- Lead the development of ambitious but realistic marketing and communication strategies in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Own the Farmable brand and ensure consistent branding across the company as we scale up.
- Build an impactful inbound marketing engine to drive leads.
- Drive operational day-to-day marketing through paid, earned and owned channels, incl. follow-up and reporting.
- Facilitate coherent, consistent and qualitative content production.
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree within a relevant field. Experience may compensate for formal education.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience from positions within branding, marketing and/or communications, preferably both B2B and B2C.
- Experience in building an inbound marketing engine, preferably through HubSpot, is a considerable advantage.
- Experience from a startup and/or from a position where you had to work on a broad range of marketing activities.
- Fluency in English + working proficiency in at least one other major language is desired (preferably Spanish, French or Italian).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are an enthusiastic, hard-working and flexible team player.
- You are a strategic thinker and effective “doer”. No task is too big or too small. You can drive everyday operational execution within marketing, while staying focused on brand and top-level strategy.
- You understand the value of consistent branding and know the importance of building emotional connections with customers.
- You know how to leverage different channels and contents to create impact on a shoestring budget, and you hold yourself accountable to high standards of quality.
- You are a digital native; you know how to use digital tools effectively to scale our marketing efforts, and you handle them all with ease.
- You excel at prioritizing. You constantly review your to-do list to make sure that you always work on the most pressing issues.
- You have a demonstrated interest in agriculture and/or sustainable foods.
- You are a good communicator and skillful copywriter
- You are a quick learner and you always seek to learn more.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to join the journey of a promising, well-funded agtech startup with the ambition to drive change in global agriculture.
- A highly autonomous role with great opportunity to grow and gain further responsibility as the company grows.
- Competitive terms and ownership opportunity as an early-stage employee.
- Modern and comfortable office space conveniently located in Skøyen, Oslo. We share offices with our largest owner, Norselab, and several other of their startups. You will be part of a stimulating working environment where you always have someone to ask for advice.
ON THE JOB:
After your first month on the job, you’ve gotten to know our colleagues, our product, our business strategy, our target customers and -markets. You’ve taken control of all our social channels and familiarized with HubSpot and our website. You have initiated the content strategy work and have started to outline how to build the inbound engine.
During your day, you handle everything from writing posts for social media, updating our website, reviewing blog articles to strategy discussions. You constantly keep your activities in check to fit with strategy. You report directly to Lars Petter, our CEO, but you collaborate with everyone on our team.
After three months you have nailed an overall marketing strategy and are up and running with an effective inbound marketing process that you continuously improve.
We know we are asking a lot but going from startup to global company requires a lot of grit and the most motivated and talented people. We believe our ideal candidate is out there, waiting for the opportunity to make Farmable Norway’s next success story.
Apply now to CEO Lars Petter Blikom, email@example.com, and join us in shaping the future of agriculture! Make sure you attach both your CV and cover letter.
For questions about the position, please contact Chief Brand Officer at Norselab, Maria de Perlinghi, firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 92 22 19 59.