Principal Software Engineer
Do you want to work with one of the most significant breakthroughs for the future of medicine? Do you want to shape the future of cancer diagnostics and improve the lives of cancer patients? Do you want to work in a dynamic health-tech startup based on top-class international research?
DoMore Diagnostics is a newly established company in Oslo on a mission to transform cancer diagnostics with artificial intelligence. The company is based on prominent international research from leading universities and is funded by top Norwegian tech investors. This area of digital pathology is fast-moving with multiple commercial opportunities. We are now establishing a solid team looking for an ambitious and talented Principal Software Engineer to lead the software engineering in the company.
The Principal Software Engineer will play a central role in shaping the future of DoMore Diagnostics software solutions and data architecture. The Principal Software Engineer will be responsible for software engineering, developing APIs, and system integration. We are looking for a driven, high-performing candidate with such experience who is ready for a new venture with substantial value creation potential. You are a doer with core competency in programming scalable technical solutions and are triggered by the opportunity to build a successful business with a significant impact on cancer patients' lives.
- Design and develop technical solutions complying with relevant data security, GDPR, and quality requirements
- Successful integration of front-end solutions between AI algorithms and hospital IT systems
- Support regulatory approval processes
Qualifications and skills:
- Higher Education: Master's degree in ICT, data science, technology, or similar
- A solid and current coding background is a must, including C++ and preferably Python
- Strong at designing and implementing robust APIs, as well as integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Good familiarity with cloud computing
- Experience with applied machine learning/deep learning is a clear advantage
- Experience within health tech/MedTech is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is a must and preferably also Norwegian.
- Proactive and self-motivated, setting high goals and standards
- Self-driven initiator of essential activities to achieve a set of goals
- Our business is all about trust. You are credible and trustworthy.
DoMore Diagnostics offers you:
- To come in early and be part of an exciting journey in an ambitious and dynamic startup that can significantly improve patient outcomes
- To take on an important role in the successful implementation and adoption of AI technologies in cancer diagnostics
- An opportunity to grow your career with us as we grow our company
- An attractive compensation package including significant stock options to take part in the future value creation
For questions and applications, please contact Torbjørn Furuseth, MD, CEO & Co-founder, on email@example.com or mobile: +47 932 11 101.