Are you ready to embark on a meaningful journey?
Do you have a flair for engaging content? Do you know how to build effective campaigns from concept to execution?
Calling fierce marketing talents to help meaningful technologies grow!
Norselab is Norway’s powerhouse for meaningful investments. We back investment teams targeting industrial technology startups and scaleups with the ambition to create net positive impact for people and the planet. We are in business to accelerate the winners of tomorrow!
We are ramping up activity in the Nordics and beyond, and our venture capital ecosystem is rapidly growing.
We now seek an outstanding Individual to take our content marketing to the next level!
Who is our dream candidate?
- You are an enthusiastic and driven individual with a great amount of grit.
- Purpose is what motivates you, alongside great team efforts. You are always ready to lend a hand to a colleague.
- You are both a solid strategic thinker and a highly effective, operational “doer”.
- You enjoy working on several projects at the same time, and you excel at prioritizing. You constantly review your to-do list to make sure that you always work on the most pressing issues.
- As a structured and independent individual, you enjoy managing your own work streams, but know when to seek guidance.
- You have excellent communication- and collaboration skills, the ability to craft compelling stories that are perfectly on-brand, and a clever pen.
- You combine speed and attention to details.
- You are constantly on the lookout for little nuggets that you can refine into engaging contents for various brands in our portfolios, and you know how to maximize results from each of the content pieces you create.
- You are resourceful and forward-leaning. You work around obstacles easy as pie, always coming up with alternative ways of reaching your goals.
- You have a demonstrated willingness to learn and grow.
- You identify with our People Philosophy.
Recognize yourself in this description? We want to talk to you!
- Develop engaging, effective and well-structured content strategies in collaboration with the Chief Communications Officer and various teams both at Norselab and in portfolio companies. You will stay on projects from concept to execution and reporting.
- Develop best practices for content strategies, including editorial calendars, and workflows to be used across our ecosystem.
- Be a key resource for Norselab and all underlying portfolios on content creation and digital marketing, both on a strategic and operational level.
- Create various content, ranging from blogs to SoMe posts, videos, slide shows and more in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor, analyse and report on results on a monthly basis.
Your experience and skills
- Minimum 2-3 years experience from a similar position, with a proven track record of creating content and growing relevant audiences, preferably both in Norway and abroad.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills both in English and Norwegian.
- Proven track record from designing and executing content marketing strategies and/or inbound strategies with strong results.
- Solid understanding of brands, and how they inform content marketing strategies.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience with top social media channels for B2B.
- Demonstrated creativity, both in terms of originality of content and ingenuity in distribution.
- Proficiency in Hubspot and knowledge of inbound methodologies.
- Skills in photography and/or design and/or video editing will be a strong advantage.
- BA/MA degree within a relevant field.
On the job - what you have achieved after 6 months at Norselab
You know all of our closest colleagues well, and enjoy collaborating with them. You have developed a solid understanding of the distinctiveness of our investment strategy and approach to sustainability.
You have basic insight into most portfolios in our ecosystem and are actively seeking compelling ways of presenting them to the outside world. Norselab and several portfolio companies are already enjoying the direction and structure you have added to their content strategies.
You have been a key contributor to designing Norselab’s communications strategy, and have started implementing it. Content creation and distribution are running smoothly.
Monthly reports provide great insight on our achievements, and contribute to creating engagement and pride among employees.
Working at Norselab
Unlike most other venture ecosystems, Norselab focuses on contributing to value creation. This is why we offer strategic and operational expertise to the funds in our ecosystem, as well the funds’ respective portfolios. We enjoy getting our hands dirty to fuel growth.
Working at Norselab means you will join a tight-knit team dedicated to supporting founding teams across all business-critical areas. Our Investment Services unit serves the ecosystem with core investment management activities, such as analysis, commercial due diligence, investor relations and fundraising. In addition, we perform strategic business development services. Our Marketing, Communications and Sustainability unit supports the ecosystem with activities such as brand strategy and positioning processes, sustainability strategies and -reporting, investor relations, concept development, marketing strategies and -plans, PR and reputation management. This unit is also responsible for the activation of Norselab’s own strategies within these fields. Employees also get the opportunity to work closely with a specific startup on operational projects, e.g. to kick off a company’s social media presence
What we offer
We are offering an exciting opportunity to get a broad understanding of a modern venture ecosystem, and hands-on experience supporting funds and portfolio companies in achieving ambitious growth plans. You will work with a number of different expertise areas - within and outside our team. All roles offer highly attractive career opportunities across the ecosystem for the right candidates.
This role reports to the Chief Communications and Sustainability Officer.
Closing applications on 31.08.2021.
We reserve the right to review candidates continuously.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Maria de Perlinghi: email@example.com / +47 92 22 19 59