WE ARE HIRING FOR AN AVANT-GARDE NORWEGIAN TECH STARTUP READY FOR FAST SCALING
About the position
If you have experience with BREEAM/LEED and/or sustainable construction projects, plus plenty of drive and “can do”-attitude, you could be the perfect fit for our startup! Together with a highly competent founder’s team, you will contribute to building a global company from scratch, helping the construction business become more efficient and profitable through increased sustainability.
About the startup
We are building the next-generation technology company for streamlined workflows and optimized sustainability in construction and operations of buildings. The company aims to become the leading global solution provider within sustainable buildings. The company is still in very early stages. but has secured both operational capacity and funding needed to grow to the next level.
Norselab is a co-founder that builds industrial technology companies from the ground up. Established in 2015 in Oslo, Norway, Norselab specializes in creating meaningful technology companies that solve real-life challenges and have the potential of disrupting traditional industries. Norselab typically co-founds companies together with tech-savvy talents and industry experts, while providing both the operational excellence and financial muscles that make it considerably easier to go from startup to a fast-growing and robust company.
● Be the sustainability expert on the founders’ team and contribute to shaping the digital solutions at the core of the company.
● Work with customers to identify needs for further product development and secure customer satisfaction in aiding them in achieving the ultimate value of the solution.
● Deliver sustainability consulting services to building owners and design teams.
● Communicate identified market development and needs to the product development team.
● Proactively work to establish and improve internal work processes and tools.
● Master’s degree within relevant field.
● BREEAM/LEED AP certification with 2-10 years’ experience. We are hiring for two levels of seniority and wish both young professionals and confirmed BREEAM/LEED APs. Other relevant experience with sustainable construction projects might compensate for BREEAM/LEED AP certification.
● Project management and/or consulting experience from the construction industry with specialization within Energy/Environment/Sustainability.
● Innovative, “hands-on” and flexible mindset needed to work in a startup environment.
● Ability to combine speed and attention to detail.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English is required.
● Strong willingness to learn.
In addition, our ideal candidate has:
● Knowledge of powerhouse design principles.
● Experience with cost calculations.
● Working proficiency in Spanish, German, French or other major languages is an advantage.
What we offer:
● You will enter the company at an early stage, which means that we offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate. You will contribute to shaping the position and may gain considerably higher responsibilities in very short time.
● Contribute to building a global contech company that sets out to make the global construction industry more sustainable.
● Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues from a wide range of business areas (business development, marketing & comms, technology, product development, strategy, finance…)
● Competitive salary and ownership opportunity.
● Comfortable and informal work environment at Norselab’s offices in Skøyen, Oslo (1 stop from Nationaltheateret).
● Office canteen with a variety of daily options.
NB! This position requires day-to-day presence in Oslo.
Sounds exciting? To apply, send us an application with your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the next global contech success story.
Enquiries about the position may be directed to co-founder Renate Straume: email@example.com / +47 4817 8992.
We reserve the right to review candidates continuously.