Norselab Real Estate Credit Opportunities is an Alternative Investment Fund investing in high-yield corporate bonds in the Nordic real estate sector and disclosing under SFDR Article 9. The fund is managed by Nordic top-performing portfolio manager Tom Hestnes and Ole Einar Stokstad, Norway’s leading credit analyst. The fund is the second credit fund launched under the umbrella of Norselab Group.
Product: Real Estate, Nordic High Yield Corporate Bonds
We aim to establish a new standard for impact in high yield. The high-yield fund follows Norselab’s impact philosophy outlined in the Meaningfulness Policy and is classified as Article 9 under the SFDR.
Real Estate Credit Opportunities is reserved for professional investors.
Challenges in Nordic real estate create opportunities for a thematically focused high-yield fund. The fund combines credit expertise and sectorial know-how of real estate partners K2A and Compactor.
The fund will have a high concentration, and aims to deploy the team's vase experience with distressed situations to spearhead restructurings and bring sustainability considerations and opportunity into play.
The fund seeks to invest in companies that bring a positive contribution to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals while generating superior financial returns.
- Name: Norselab Real Estate Credit Opportunities
- Fund launch: November 20, 2023
- Base Currency: NOK
- Currency Share Classes: NOK / SEK / USD & EUR (both hedged and non-hedged)
- Asset class: Nordic High Yield Corporate Bonds in the Real Estate sector
- Initial AUM (at launch): NOK 550m, capped at NOK 1,5bn
- Investment structure: Alternative Investment Fund
- Fund type: Open-Ended
- Fund classification/SFDR: Article 9
- Fund Managers: Tom Hestnes, Ole Einar Stokstad
- Fund Management Company: Norselab Investment Management AS