Meaningful Impact High Yield is Norselab's first actively managed high yield fund.
The fund is the first high yield fund in the Nordics that is dedicated to impact and classified as Article 9 under the SDFR. The fund is an Alternative Investment Fund (“AIF”), and uses Norselab's impact lens to drive outperforming returns.
Product: Nordic High Yield
We aim to establish a new standard for impact in high yield. The high yield fund follows Norselab’s impact philosophy as outlined in the Meaningfulness Policy and is classified as Article 9 under the SFDR.
Meaningful Impact High Yield aims to pool professional and institutional investors with the same long-term investment horizon to fully harvest the Nordic credit premium.
In essence, this is achieved through monthly liquidity and less restrictive limitations on holdings. This will cater for better capital utilization, scalability, and flexibility, to provide higher expected returns.
The fund seeks to invest in companies that bring a clear positive contribution to sustainability while at the same time generating superior financial returns.
- Name: Norselab Meaningful Impact High Yield
- NAV (at launch): 10,000 NOK
- Fund launch: November 30, 2022
- Base Currency: NOK
- Currency Share Classes: NOK / SEK / USD & EUR (both hedged and non-hedged)
- Asset class: Nordic High Yield Corporate Bonds
- Initial AUM (at launch): NOK 500m
- Investment structure: Alternative Investment Fund
- Fund type: Open-Ended Investment Company
- Fund classification/SFDR: Article 9
- Fund Managers: Tom Hestnes & Ole Einar Stokstad
- Fund Management Company: Norselab Investment Management AS