Meaningful Equity II is Norselab's second growth fund that will invest in companies with potential net positive impact in industries with large negative footprints.
The fund looks for companies driving positive change through their core products or services that have proven value to their customers and are ready to scale.
Product: Venture fund
Meaningful Equity II follows Norselab’s impact philosophy as outlined in the Meaningfulness Policy and adhere to our three Meaningfulness pillars:
- Product-driven impact: We focus on the impacts of the company’s revenue-generating products and services.
- Net-positive impact: We account for both the negative and the positive effects of companies to identify those with net positive impact.
- Impact where it’s urgent: We strive to invest in industries in great need of transformation.
Meaningful Equity II will help meaningful growth companies, which are ready to scale, and speed up the expansion of impactful solutions. Norselab is looking for companies that are positioned to spark transformational change in global industries.
We see outstanding opportunities notably within three powerful impact themes: sustainable food systems, urban ecosystems, and a circular world.
The goal is to raise a larger international round within 12-18 months.
- Name: Meaningful Equity II
- Phase: Companies heading into the growth phase that are ready to scale and expand internationally.
- Initial ticket size: Generally ranging from 20 to 40 MNOK with robust follow-on capacity.
- Portfolio size; Aim for 20-25 companies.
- Typical investment:
- Ticket size: USD 3m
- Pre-money valuation: USD 12-15m+
- Typical term: 3 years