Are you ready to embark on a meaningful journey in Norselab’s venture capital ecosystem?
Do you have grit, enthusiasm and integrity?
Calling fierce talents to join our investment management services team!
Norselab is Norway’s powerhouse for meaningful investments. We back investment teams targeting industrial technology startups and scaleups with the ambition to create net positive impact for people and the planet. We are in business to accelerate the winners of tomorrow!
We are ramping up activity in the Nordics and beyond, and our venture capital ecosystem is rapidly growing.
Our investment management services team supports Norselab’s ecosystem with core investment management activities like analysis, commercial due diligence, investor relations and fundraising. In addition, we perform strategic business development services.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a driven and proactive person with 3-7 years professional experience, with particular exposure to financial analysis and XaaS business models (XaaS = “everything”-as-a-service).
We are offering an exciting opportunity to get a broad understanding of Norselab’s investment network; from fundraising, to managing investments and supporting portfolio companies in achieving ambitious growth plans.
You will own and continuously develop our approach to assessing as-a-service business models, including processes, tools and benchmarks. You will be part of an agile task force, working closely with many different stakeholders on a variety of tasks and work streams in parallel. We need you to thrive in a fast changing environment, with short deadlines and periodically high workloads.
In return, this position offers an attractive platform for personal growth, and strengthening of your financial capability profile. You will also gain experience in areas such as strategy, operational excellence and communication, and get unique insights to the Nordic venture scene.
And most of all: an opportunity to be part of building something meaningful for people and the planet.
For the right person this role will be a stepping stone to take on managerial positions in the next potential unicorn out of the Nordic venture scene.
Areas of responsibility
- Screening and evaluating dealflow
- Analysing investment prospects and producing investment memos
- Building and developing our core SaaS metrics/analysis model
- Producing reports and presentations on behalf of different stakeholders
- Contributing in due diligence processes with analyses and production of DD-reports
- Investor and board reporting
- Master’s degree in an analytical subject, preferably business or finance
- 3-7 years of relevant post-university work experience
- Experience from structured analysis and production of written materials/presentations
- Advanced in Microsoft Office package, primarily PowerPoint and Excel (basic to advanced financial modelling)
- Experience and/or interest in as-a-service business models
- Excellent English and Norwegian proficiency
- Analytical, structured and independent
- You are curious and like to stay up to date on recent development on relevant work-related subjects
- You work independently and thrive in a role that requires both thorough analysis and presenting your findings in an engaging way
- You have an eye for details, and provide accurate and timely information
- You thrive under pressure and are able to adapt to fast changing prerequisites
- You have an interest in venture investing, technology companies and sustainability topics
- You identify with our People Philosophy
This role reports to the Investment Manager. Some travel is expected. Accession to be discussed.
Closing applications on 31.08.2021.
We reserve the right to review candidates continuously.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sophie Grindstad: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +47 97 09 14 48