Sales Development Representative
Are you curious and empathetic? Do you dream of joining a startup in the Norselab ecosystem? Our portfolio company 24onoff is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team.
24onoff makes work life easier for over 10.000 craftsmen. Their software provides construction businesses with solutions that frees up time to focus on quality and reliability. Businesses can run effortlessly and responsibly, enabling them to inspire their builders and wow their customers.
As our Sales Development Representative you are responsible for the top of our sales funnel. Your most important task is creating opportunities among people that know us, and also among cold prospects. For many of our customers you will be the very first touch point. In this process you will need to give a good first impression, build trust and see opportunities.
In this position you will get a wide range of challenges and the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally. You will learn about technology, empathic sales and how we are building a startup. You are great at prioritizing and have the ability to motivate others to collective efforts.
To reach your goals, you need to have a doer mentality, a positive attitude, professional curiosity and the ability to connect easily with other people.
- Building a close alliance with the team and our Account Executive to measure, adjust and refine our sales process.
- Responsible for prospecting potential clients. This includes clients who have previously been in contact with us, our blog leads, our existing client base and new prospects.
- Find the best ways to introduce our product and schedule meetings.
- Understand the needs of our clients and articulate the value our solution provides.
- Customize our key selling points that are used both outbound and inbound.
We are looking for someone who has recently started or dreams of starting a career within SaaS and B2B sales.
- Education in sales, finance or marketing is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience in sales is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English
- You are enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- You have a strong operational feasibility and a doer mentality
- You understand the value of customer relations and the importance of trigging prospects
- You are great at prioritizing
- You are open to other people's perspectives and eager to learn
What we offer
- Thorough training
- Clear routine descriptions and useful support tools
- Good development opportunities for people who deliver results over time
- Lunch arrangement with nutritious and varied food
- A positive and social working environment
- A bright and modern office space at Skøyen in Oslo, shared with Norselab and their startups
- Salary in accordance with agreement, with the possibility of co-ownership
You will become part of an energetic and informal team that consists of us in 24onoff and professionals from our largest owner, Norselab. As our ninth employee, you will be an important addition to our sales department. We set high standards and value our ability to focus on solutions and have fun at work.
At 24onoff we love to set ambitious goals and have a lot of fun achieving these together. We are looking for people who share our values:
- We always try to find 10x better solutions for our clients
- We earn the trust places in us. Employees, clients and society at large depend on us always acting responsibly, contributing to a better future
- We want to have fun at work. In 24onfoff we want to contribute to a more pleasant everyday life for everyone.
Questions about the role?
If you have questions regarding the role, these can be directed to Sondre Blaasmo, CEO of 24onoff.
Click the button below to send us your CV and application.