Are you ready to embark on a meaningful journey in Norselab’s venture capital ecosystem?
Do you have grit, enthusiasm and integrity?
Calling fierce talents to join our investment management services team!
Norselab is Norway’s powerhouse for meaningful investments. We back investment teams targeting industrial technology startups and scaleups with the ambition to create net positive impact for people and the planet. We are in business to accelerate the winners of tomorrow!
We are ramping up activity in the Nordics and beyond, and our venture capital ecosystem is rapidly growing.
Our investment management services team supports Norselab’s ecosystem with core investment management activities like analysis, commercial due diligence, investor relations and fundraising. In addition, we perform strategic business development services.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a driven and proactive person with 2-4 years professional experience, solid business and financial understanding, good communication and collaboration skills and strong attention to detail.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to get a broad understanding of Norselab’s investment network; from fundraising, to managing investments and supporting portfolio companies in achieving ambitious growth plans.
You will be part of an agile task force, working closely with many different stakeholders on a variety of tasks and work streams in parallel. You will be responsible for your own work streams, carrying out analysis and producing defined deliverables according to an agreed scope and timeline. We need you to thrive in a fast changing environment, with short deadlines and periodically high workloads.
In return, this position offers an attractive platform for personal growth and development such as strategy, finance, operational excellence and communication, in addition to unique insights to the Nordic venture scene.
And most of all: an opportunity to be part of building something meaningful for people and the planet.
For the right person this role will be a stepping stone to take on managerial positions in the next potential unicorn out of the Nordic venture scene.
Areas of responsibility
- Identifying, screening and evaluating dealflow
- Analysing investment prospects and producing investment memos
- Performing analyses of various industries, trends and companies
- Producing reports and presentations on behalf of different stakeholders
- Contributing in due diligence processes with analyses and production of DD-reports
- Investor and board reporting
- Master’s degree in an analytical subject, preferably business or finance
- 2-4 years of relevant post-university work experience
- Experience from structured analysis and production of written materials/presentations
- Advanced in Microsoft Office package, primarily PowerPoint and Excel (basic to advanced financial modelling)
- Excellent English and Norwegian proficiency
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- You work independently and thrive in a role that requires both thorough analysis and presenting your findings in an engaging way
- You have a pragmatic approach and are capable of prioritizing and managing multiple work streams simultaneously
- You have an eye for details, and provide accurate and timely information
- You thrive under pressure and are able to adapt to fast changing prerequisites
- You have an interest in venture investing, technology companies and sustainability topics
- You are comfortable with collaborating with people with diverse skill sets and backgrounds
- You identify with our People Philosophy
This role reports to the Investment Manager. Some travel is expected. Accession to be discussed.
Please click the "apply now" button below to submit your application through our system. Mark your application with "investment analyst".
Please enclose a cover letter.
Closing applications on 31.08.2021. We reserve the right to close the position at an earlier time should we find the ideal candidate before this date.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sophie Grindstad: email@example.comPhone: +47 97 09 14 48