Our portfolio company 24onoff is looking for a dedicated Account Executive to join their team.
24onoff makes work life easier for over 10.000 craftsmen. Their software provides construction businesses with solutions that frees up time to focus on quality and reliability. Businesses can run effortlessly and responsibly, enabling them to inspire their builders and wow their customers.
About the position
As our Account Executive you will become part of an energetic and informal team. As our tenth employee, you will become an important driving force for achieving solid growth and building on our team culture. In 24onoff you will meet a strong sense of team spirit where we set high standards for ourselves and help each other find good solutions to any challenge, while we have fun at work.
We are looking for a curious, energetic and competitive person who will be responsible for our efforts at the end of the sales funnel - namely the closing of the sale. Your daily tasks will be to qualify, complete and close sales, in close collaboration with our Team Lead of Sales and Sales Development Representatives. In this process, you will give a good first impression, build trust and spot the right opportunities.
Your challenges will be varied, and you will get the opportunity to develop both personally and professionally. You will learn more about technology, empathetic sales, and how we are building a startup. You are great at prioritizing and have the ability to motivate others to collective efforts.
To achieve your goals, you need to have a “doer” mentality, the ability to connect with others effortlessly, a positive attitude and professional curiosity. We will set you up for success through thorough training and support, so that together we can realize your potential.
- Qualifying leads, assisting clients by demonstrating our products, and being responsible for closing sales.
- Participate actively in the development of our strategic choices to increase customer satisfaction, activity during the trial period and complete sales in both Norway and internationally.
- Administration of sales, reporting to accounting and our CEO
- Contribute from time to time with customer support as a natural extension of the sales work. This means that you must answer in writing and orally in both English and Norwegian.
- Understand the needs of our clients and articulate and demonstrate the value our solution provides for them in their work.
- You must want to contribute to a fun, small and informal company - we are proud to have fun at work.
- Higher education relevant to the position. Experience can compensate for the lack of formal training.
- Ideally, we would like you to have experience from SaaS in the B2B market, but this is not a requirement.
- You have very good communication skills.
- You both speak and write excellently in Norwegian and English.
- A desire to be best at sales.
- You are hardworking, flexible and a strong team player
- You have strong executive skills and a doer mentality
- You understand the value of customer relationships and the importance of triggering prospects
- You are great at prioritizing
- You are open to input from others and eager to learn
What we offer
- Good development opportunities at our company
- A positive and social working environment
- Thorough training
- Clear routine descriptions and useful support tools
- Lunch arrangement with nutritious and varied food
- A bright and modern office space at Skøyen in Oslo, shared with Norselab and their startups
- Salary in accordance with agreement, with the possibility of co-ownership
Application deadline: December 15th. We assess applicants on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to make our hiring decision immediately if we find the right person. We encourage women to apply for this position.
Questions about the role?
If you have questions regarding the role, these can be directed to Sondre Blaasmo, CEO of 24onoff.
Click the button below to send us your CV and application, or head to 24onoff's website to read listing in Norwegian.